Part-time Youth Director
Minnesota Mandarin Christian Church is a Mandarin speaking Christian church in southwest metro area. We are seeking a Youth Director to lead our English-speaking youth group which comprises around 15 youths aged 12 to18.
The Youth Director is a part-time position which works with the youth group to teach, counsel and disciple Christian youth to mature in Christ as well as to seek and win the lost to Christ.
1. Firm biblical beliefs, especially the implications for church ministry and Christian life.
2. Godly characters as stated in the Scripture.
3. Bible college/Seminary student, or relevant training/working experiences with the youth group.
1. Teach Sunday School and Friday night class weekly.
· Sunday School (1-2pm)
· Joined Congregational Worship(2-3:30pm)
· Friday Night Bible Study (7:30 -8:30pm)
· Friday Night Activity (8:30 -9:30)
2. Work closely with the Youth Committee Chair on the Deacon Board including but not limited to a monthly status report.
3. Plan and execute one yearly biblical discipleship program.
4. Plan and oversee the youth program at the church’s annual retreat.
5. Organize in/out of church activities during no-school days to build up team spirit.
6. Initiate communication meeting with parents once a year. Be available for counseling when needed.
7. Annual youth program report at the church Congregation meeting.
Please forward resume and the brief statement of faith to:
Pinian Chang, Search Committee Chair
Minnesota Mandarin Christian Church (MMCC)
Services at Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC)
6901 Normandale Blvd, Edina, MN 55435